The Lake Marion PTO is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Because of this we are required to keep very detailed accounts of monies coming in and out. Please follow the procedure below whether or not you want to be reimbursed for expenses incurred.
This is the reimbursement procedure for supplies purchased for classroom parties:
1. Save all receipts.
2. Place receipts in a reimbursement envelope provided by the PTO and located in the front office supply room.
3. Indicate how much money you spent on party purchases.
4. Indicate on the envelope how much you would like to be reimbursed for (including none).
5. Indicate how you would like your money returned – USPS, backpack mail, or pick-up in the office.
6. Place envelope in the box.
Money will be distributed the Wednesday after the receipt(s) is/are received.
**At the end of the year all remaining money will be pooled together and will determine what amount needs to be collected from each student the following year for classroom parties.**
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.